- Ideal for companies with 4 or less owners
- Provides a comparable level of protection when compared to a corporation
- Offers the additional benefits of reduced filing requirements and easier management from a tax perspective
- $200 less expensive to setup than a corporation
- Ideal for companies with 5 or more owners and 75 or less employees
- Designed to offer additional tax incentives
- S-Corporations may elect not to be subject to federal corporate income tax
- Shareholders claim the corporation’s profit (dividends) and losses as part of their personal income tax
- Ideal for companies with 5 or more owners and 75 or more employees
- Common for large-sized businesses similar to the ones we may do business with on a day-to-day basis (like a retail chain, bank, etc)
- Have the most complex structure and filing requirements and are subject to double taxation
- Subject to double taxation – corporation pays taxes on profits and the shareholder pays on dividends received from the corporation
Create New Company
Looking to create a new business, but don’t have the time or the know how? Jerry R Cole Consulting Group can help you create your business quickly and legally.
The business entities below will help you protect yourself against the threat of a lawsuit. We also offer expedited services to file your business up to 80% faster. We can even assist you in creating a comprehensive 1-page business plan to map out your company’s future success.